1st Day

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by ParadoX, Oct 3, 2004.

  1. ParadoX

    ParadoX Guest

    Today I borrowed a Torker 24'' from a friend, brand new. I rode on it
    for about 3 hours and can now go about 6 ft. Is that pretty good for 3
    hours of learning?

    -ParadoX

    --
    ParadoX - Unicycling Newbie/Computer Expert

    -"There is nothing to fear but fear its self."
    ParadoX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8015

  2. DigitalDave

    DigitalDave Guest

    ParadoX wrote:
    > *Today I borrowed a Torker 24'' from a friend, brand new. I rode on it
    > for about 3 hours and can now go about 6 ft. Is that pretty good for 3
    > hours of learning?
    >
    > -ParadoX *

    Your friend is braver than you ,, hehe.

    I'd never lend a new cycle to a newbie ... :D

    --
    DigitalDave - scabless
    DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

  3. jsm

    jsm Guest

  4. tennisgh22

    tennisgh22 Guest

    sounds about right. unicycling is a very fair sport in that you get out
    of it exactly what you put into it. if you practice another 10 hours, i
    can personally guarantee that you will be able to go 500 feet without
    stopping. if you practice another 10 hours after that on going
    backwards, i can guarantee you will be able to go backwards for a
    reasonable distance. this is part of the reason why i like unicycling.

    tell us when u get past the magic 15 foot barrier. you'll get further
    and further and further up until 15 or 20 feet when suddenly you'll have
    a breakthrough and go 50 or 60!!

    keep us updated

    -grant

    --
    tennisgh22 - Haha you fool

    The word gullible is written above my avatar!
    tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771