1st road bike

BUTCHBIKER

Jul 15, 2006
I have been searching around and i have found these 3 bikes in my price range. They are: Dawes Giro 400
Giant SCR 3.0
Claud Butler Roubaix

Could anyone please suggest which bike in comparison with eachother is the better, or if you think there is a better value and quality bike for around £300-£450 please tell me. Thank you very much!

Well thank you very much all for your helpfullness and expertise they really made a difference ==== ***BIG USE OF SARCASM***

What is the point in this place if all anyone gets is no repleys or just 1 or 2.

BUTCHBIKER said:
Well thank you very much all for your helpfullness and expertise they really made a difference ==== ***BIG USE OF SARCASM***

What is the point in this place if all anyone gets is no repleys or just 1 or 2.
I would give it a few more days....another things is if someone isn't familiar with at least 2 of your choices then you won't get a proper answer. More often than not people will only tell you about the ride they would choose or have. Ride all three and then make a selection. I rode a few at my LBS and went with something I didn't consider as a choice until I rode it.

Thanks MAD-ONE i have since calmed down and brought the giant scr 3.0 which i love. But im still dissapointed in outcome of helpfullness, but i understand what you are saying MAD-ONe abou people not knowing the bikes.

BUTCHBIKER said:
Thanks MAD-ONE i have since calmed down and brought the giant scr 3.0 which i love. But im still dissapointed in outcome of helpfullness, but i understand what you are saying MAD-ONe abou people not knowing the bikes.
I'm pretty new here myself and to road cycling but hang in there. Talk to as many people as you can and also try a few other forums.