General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

2 beautiful fitness models

Started by Anonymous · · Last activity · 5 posts · 833 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 March 2005
Last activity
21 March 2005
Original author
Anonymous
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
833
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.vickypratt.com
    http://www.breeandre.com

  2. Anonymous said:

    http://www.vickypratt.com
    http://www.breeandre.com

    I can describe these sites in two words: Popup hell. Don't go there!

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    (Carl Miller) said:
    Anonymous said:

    http://www.vickypratt.com
    http://www.breeandre.com

    I can describe these sites in two words: Popup hell. Don't go there!

    Not if you use Mozilla/Firefox and configure it appropriately 😉

    --
    Jim Seymour | "There is no expedient to which a man will not
    [email hidden] | not go to avoid the labor of thinking."
    http://jimsun.LinxNet.com | - Thomas A. Edison

  4. "Carl Miller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Anonymous said:

    http://www.vickypratt.com
    http://www.breeandre.com

    I can describe these sites in two words: Popup hell. Don't go there!

    I would describe them as 'okay looking women with pained grimaces'.

  5. Jim Ranieri said:

    I would describe them as 'okay looking women with pained grimaces'.

    Vicky Pratt, now called 'Victoria' because she is now a serious
    actress, can be seen in the MutantX series currently at some obscure
    time on your local tv. So go drool all you want over her, altho she
    doesnt appear in very revealing clothes like she does on the link that
    was posted. Remeber she's a serious actress now. ;-)
    Both links show women who are much closer to being skin mag [censored] stars
    than 'fitness models' with a little too much botox in the pouty lips, a
    bit too much silicone, and nary a toned arm muscle in site. Or I
    suppose the term 'fitness model' is an interchangable word to make them
    feel better about their chosen careers.

    <<joni>>

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.