2 cycing caps - free to good home

Mseries

Guest
Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling
clothing I came across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco Estro
team replica cycling hat, used a little by me, could do with
a wash to freshen it up, the other is a Saeco, Valli & Valli
hat given to me by the Saeco bits in the Tour Caravan - un
worn and in very clean condition. View them here
http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg Both hats
are a little small for me so due to the two recent threads
regarding cycling hats I am pleased to offer them to a
fellow urc-er for free. If you feel you can't accept charity
please make a donation to the RNLI on my behalf - just put a
pound or whatever in a collection box next time you see one.

MSeries wrote:

> Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling
> clothing I came across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco
> Estro team replica cycling hat, used a little by me, could
> do with a wash to freshen it up, the other is a Saeco,
> Valli & Valli hat given to me by the Saeco bits in the
> Tour Caravan - un worn and in very clean condition. View
> them here http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg
> Both hats are a little small for me so due to the two
> recent threads regarding cycling hats I am pleased to
> offer them to a fellow urc-er for free. If you feel you
> can't accept charity please make a donation to the RNLI on
> my behalf - just put a pound or whatever in a collection
> box next time you see one.

I've been meaning to get a cycling cap to replace my
Appalachian Trail baseball cap for a while. I'd very much
like one of them, if they haven't already gone. Cheers!

Is the email address valid?

--
Keith Willoughby http://flat222.org/keith/ Turning rebellion
into money

Keith Willoughby wrote:
> MSeries wrote:
>
>> Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling
>> clothing I came across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco
>> Estro team replica cycling hat, used a little by me,
>> could do with a wash to freshen it up, the other is a
>> Saeco, Valli & Valli hat given to me by the Saeco bits in
>> the Tour Caravan - un worn and in very clean condition.
>> View them here
>> http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg Both
>> hats are a little small for me so due to the two recent
>> threads regarding cycling hats I am pleased to offer them
>> to a fellow urc-er for free. If you feel you can't accept
>> charity please make a donation to the RNLI on my behalf -
>> just put a pound or whatever in a collection box next
>> time you see one.
>
> I've been meaning to get a cycling cap to replace my
> Appalachian Trail baseball cap for a while. I'd very much
> like one of them, if they haven't already gone. Cheers!
>
> Is the email address valid?

Hope it is !! cos I emailed 20 mins ago. :)

Jan

Oh, top - could I have the other one? If it's still there.

Pound will wing it's way into a box somewhere, no worries.

bfn,

Tony B

MSeries wrote:
> Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling
> clothing I came across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco
> Estro team replica cycling hat, used a little by me, could
> do with a wash to freshen it up, the other is a Saeco,
> Valli & Valli hat given to me by the Saeco bits in the
> Tour Caravan - un worn and in very clean condition. View
> them here http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg
> Both hats are a little small for me so due to the two
> recent threads regarding cycling hats I am pleased to
> offer them to a fellow urc-er for free. If you feel you
> can't accept charity please make a donation to the RNLI on
> my behalf - just put a pound or whatever in a collection
> box next time you see one.

Hats gone to Jan & Keith. I've emailed you both and Tony
too.