2 East Coast Races Cancelled This Weekend

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hold My Beer An, May 11, 2003.

  1. Poolsville (lightning) and Bear Mountain (fog)

    I could see fog (maybe), but lightning? I mean, just wait an hour, for crissakes...

    Tags:

  2. "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Poolsville (lightning) and Bear Mountain (fog)
    >
    > I could see fog (maybe), but lightning? I mean, just wait an hour,
    for
    > crissakes...

    My club put on Bear Mountain and we're bumming -- that fog was sure persistent. We waited an hour,
    no change. Then another half hour and still no change. And there was no wind or temperature change
    going on to give hope that the conditions would improve.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com