2 East Coast Races Cancelled This Weekend

Hold My Beer An

Guest
Poolsville (lightning) and Bear Mountain (fog)

I could see fog (maybe), but lightning? I mean, just wait an hour, for crissakes...

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Poolsville (lightning) and Bear Mountain (fog)
>
> I could see fog (maybe), but lightning? I mean, just wait an hour,
for
> crissakes...

My club put on Bear Mountain and we're bumming -- that fog was sure persistent. We waited an hour,
no change. Then another half hour and still no change. And there was no wind or temperature change
going on to give hope that the conditions would improve.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com