2 FSA COMPACT CARBON PRO CRANKSETS

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Lance, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Lance

    Lance Guest

    i have one brand-spankin' new FSA compact carbon pro crankset with
    172.5 arms and 34/50T chainrings. it has the 2004 decals and has never been mounted or used
    in any way.

    i also have one FSA compact carbon pro crankset with 172.5 arms and
    173/48 chainrings. it has been mounted to a bicycle at the bb and pedals, but never used. the
    chainrings are perfect and have never touched a chain. this crankset has the 2003 decals. use it
    for cross or get a 50T chainring and make it for road

    both are 10speed compatibe and have isis bb splines. the brand new one i am asking $280, and the one
    that has been mounted i am asking $250. tyler smoked the mountains of the tour on these things -
    they are awesome. i also have new fsa platinum bbs to go with these if you need them - one platinum
    pro and plenty of platinums.

    pictures available. email [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Iand

    Iand Guest

    > awesome. i also have new fsa platinum bbs to go with these if you need them - one platinum pro and
    > plenty of platinums.

    Got any bb's with an italian thread ?

  3. Ian-<< Got any bb's with an italian thread ? >><BR><BR>

    If he doesn't we do..108mm BB, ISIS and Italian-$57+ shipping

  4. Bikeracer

    Bikeracer Guest

    [email protected] (lance) wrote in message:

    > i have one brand-spankin' new FSA compact carbon pro crankset with
    > 172.5 arms and 34/50T chainrings. it has the 2004 decals and has never been mounted or used in any
    > way.
    > . . .
    > . . . both are 10speed compatibe and have isis bb splines. the brand new one i am asking $280, and
    > the one that has been mounted i am asking $250.

    Why the hell would anyone buy them from some schmuck off the internet when they can buy
    them for less?

    http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=30&SKU=CR4211

    Duh.

  5. --------------77711FDE8B80342FC844351B

    Curious- I'm looking for a set. Do you have 172.5's in stock. Your price? Thanks, rick

    Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

    > << Why the hell would anyone buy them from some schmuck off the internet when they can buy them
    > for less?
    >
    > http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=30&SKU=CR4211 >><BR><BR>
    >
    > Copy to FSA-USA...

    --------------77711FDE8B80342FC844351B Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: 7bit

    <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> Curious- I'm looking for a
    set. Do you have 172.5's in stock. Your price? Thanks, rick
    from some schmuck off the internet <br>when they can buy them for less?
    <q><a href="http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=30&SKU=CR4211">http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?P-
    ageID=30&SKU=CR4211</a>
    >><BR><BR>
    <r>Copy to FSA-USA...
    costruite eccezionalmente bene"</blockquote> </html>

    --------------77711FDE8B80342FC844351B--