2 FSA COMPACT CARBON PRO CRANKSETS

Lance

Guest
i have one brand-spankin' new FSA compact carbon pro crankset with
172.5 arms and 34/50T chainrings. it has the 2004 decals and has never been mounted or used
in any way.

i also have one FSA compact carbon pro crankset with 172.5 arms and
173/48 chainrings. it has been mounted to a bicycle at the bb and pedals, but never used. the
chainrings are perfect and have never touched a chain. this crankset has the 2003 decals. use it
for cross or get a 50T chainring and make it for road

both are 10speed compatibe and have isis bb splines. the brand new one i am asking $280, and the one
that has been mounted i am asking $250. tyler smoked the mountains of the tour on these things -
they are awesome. i also have new fsa platinum bbs to go with these if you need them - one platinum
pro and plenty of platinums.

pictures available. email [email protected]

> awesome. i also have new fsa platinum bbs to go with these if you need them - one platinum pro and
> plenty of platinums.

Got any bb's with an italian thread ?

Ian-<< Got any bb's with an italian thread ? >><BR><BR>

If he doesn't we do..108mm BB, ISIS and Italian-$57+ shipping

[email protected] (lance) wrote in message:

> i have one brand-spankin' new FSA compact carbon pro crankset with
> 172.5 arms and 34/50T chainrings. it has the 2004 decals and has never been mounted or used in any
> way.
> . . .
> . . . both are 10speed compatibe and have isis bb splines. the brand new one i am asking $280, and
> the one that has been mounted i am asking $250.

Why the hell would anyone buy them from some schmuck off the internet when they can buy
them for less?

http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=30&SKU=CR4211

Duh.

--------------77711FDE8B80342FC844351B

Curious- I'm looking for a set. Do you have 172.5's in stock. Your price? Thanks, rick

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

> << Why the hell would anyone buy them from some schmuck off the internet when they can buy them
> for less?
>
> http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=30&SKU=CR4211 >><BR><BR>
>
> Copy to FSA-USA...

--------------77711FDE8B80342FC844351B Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> Curious- I'm looking for a
set. Do you have 172.5's in stock. Your price? Thanks, rick
from some schmuck off the internet <br>when they can buy them for less?
<q><a href="http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=30&SKU=CR4211">http://aebike.com/site/page.cfm?P-
ageID=30&SKU=CR4211</a>
>><BR><BR>
<r>Copy to FSA-USA...
costruite eccezionalmente bene"</blockquote> </html>

--------------77711FDE8B80342FC844351B--