2 less...

Carla A-G

Guest
Two of our bikes have found new homes and states to ride in...

- CA-G we still have 11 lying around...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Often i wonder what sort of life my ex-bikes are leading. I semi-reluctantly sold my Redline
Conquest Cross bike to finance the Blur. It got to go (appropriately) to Seattle. My first
generation Surly 1x1 Rat Ride moved to Colorado. I'm quite curious about that. I occasionally see my
'92 Merlin Mountain around town, and a good friend bought my first Giant NRS.

"Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Often i wonder what sort of life my ex-bikes are leading. I semi-reluctantly sold my Redline
> Conquest Cross bike to finance the Blur. It got to go (appropriately) to Seattle. My first
> generation Surly 1x1 Rat Ride moved to Colorado. I'm quite curious about that. I occasionally see
> my '92 Merlin Mountain around town, and a good friend bought my first Giant NRS.

My bmx is going to D.C.. Jim's fully xc bike is going to CA. We know that they will be well taken
care of and ridden...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!