2 many

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Nobbi, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Nobbi

    Nobbi Guest

    How many bikes is too many??? And do you have too many if you use them all???

    Nobbi

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Nobbi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > How many bikes is too many??? And do you have too many if you use them all???
    >
    > Nobbi

    No such thing.

    Mike - five bikes and still want more.

  3. M4xr8d

    M4xr8d Guest

    Is five too many? I try to ride all the assembled bikes, even the Cannondale. When was the last time
    you took that roadbike out? For a ride not a dusting. "Nobbi" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > How many bikes is too many??? And do you have too many if you use them all???
    >
    > Nobbi

  4. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Nobbi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > How many bikes is too many??? And do you have too many if you use them all???
    >
    > Nobbi

    When you have 6 freakin' Huffies like you do, one "bike" is too many.

    darsh

  5. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    A German friend said 4 bikes is norm for them.
    - One city bike
    - One mountain bike
    - One road/racing bike
    - Spare bike (for a guest)

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    "Nobbi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > How many bikes is too many??? And do you have too many if you use them all???
    >
    > Nobbi

  6. Tim Burgher

    Tim Burgher Guest

    I am going to have two in a few weeks. I think it will be the right amount for a few months till' I
    need a third.

    Tim