2 Stolen BikeE CTs

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Andrew, Jul 17, 2004.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I have had the unwelcome attention of some lowlife who cut the lock on
    my backyard shed and stole 2 Standard size BikeE CTs. One of them had
    a BikeE fairing and a high end headlight on a custom made bracket at
    the base of the fairing. Both bikes had fenders, and the one with the
    fairing also had upgraded Maxxis Hookworm tires.

    If anybody sees these bikes, I am offering a reward for information
    leading to their recovery.

    I am in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada.

    Tags:

  2. As a two week owner of a stock CT, I mourn your loss, hope the Police do
    their job and get them back to you....Eric

    (And lets hope that the thieves get TONS of road rash if not worse!!!!!!)

  3. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I'm happy to say that my bikes have been recovered! I am still short
    my Night Hawk headlight, but the bikes are essentially as good as new.

    "Eric Ferguson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > As a two week owner of a stock CT, I mourn your loss, hope the Police do
    > their job and get them back to you....Eric
    >
    > (And lets hope that the thieves get TONS of road rash if not worse!!!!!!)

  4. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    "I'm happy to say that my bikes have been recovered!"

    That's great. I LOVE a happy ending!!!!

    Miles of Smiles,
    Tom

  5. FANTASTIC!!!!! Glad to hear that the bents are back. Thanks for letting us
    know! Eric