Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

20 hole rim options

Started by Aaron · · Last activity · 3 posts · 395 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 July 2004
Last activity
13 July 2004
Original author
Aaron
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
395
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have an old Campy front track hub that has 20 holes.
    What are my rim options, I can't seem to find any listed.

    TIA,

    Aaron

  2. On 7/12/04 2:30 AM, in article
    [email hidden], "Aaron"

    Quoted message said:

    I have an old Campy front track hub that has 20 holes.
    What are my rim options, I can't seem to find any listed.

    TIA,

    Aaron

    Velocity Deep V if you are one a budget, Zipp Carbon if you are not, would
    be my choices.

    Baird

  3. Rolf Vector Comp rear. The holes are paired, but if you lace radially
    that's not a functional problem.

    (Aaron) said:

    I have an old Campy front track hub that has 20 holes.
    What are my rim options, I can't seem to find any listed.

    TIA,

    Aaron

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.