20" Long Valve Innertube?

On 06/15/2005 16:57:33 "PhilO" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Anyone know where I can buy a 20" x 1" long valve innertube (preferably
> Presta). The Sppeedmachine is without a front spare, which is just
> tempting the you-know-who.

> Alternatively, anyone know anything about the Mavic valve extension that
> Wiggle sell? http://www.wiggle.co.uk/Default.aspx?ProdIDS60018447&

> Thanks PhilO

I have them, contact me through the website in my sig or by removing the
obvious from my email address.

--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:19:26 +0100, Buck
<ian@*remove*trikesandstuff.co.uk> wrote:

> I have them, contact me through the website in my sig or by removing the
> obvious from my email address.

FWIW, you might have to be a bit more sneaky in masking your email
address - spambots can easily find things like "**remove**" to
parse out your real address.

--
jc

On 06/16/2005 11:07:01 "Jeremy Collins" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:19:26 +0100, Buck
> <ian@*remove*trikesandstuff.co.uk> wrote:

>> I have them, contact me through the website in my sig or by removing the
>> obvious from my email address.

> FWIW, you might have to be a bit more sneaky in masking your email address
> - spambots can easily find things like "**remove**" to parse out your real
> address.

Cheers for the pointer, I will act on it.

--

Buck wrote:
> I have them, contact me through the website in my sig or by removing the
> obvious from my email address.
>
> --
>
> Buck
>
> http://www.catrike.co.uk

I bought some and got them quickly (if anyone else wants any)

Thanks Ian.

PhilO