20% Off at Performancebike.com

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Richard Chan, May 3, 2003.

  1. Richard Chan

    Richard Chan Guest

    Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
    techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
    techbargins.com or performancebike.

    Tags:

  2. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    "Richard Chan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
    > techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
    > techbargins.com or performancebike.

    More appropriate to rbm and rst.

    Phil Holman

  3. Peter Cole

    Peter Cole Guest

    "Phil Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Richard Chan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
    > > techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
    > > techbargins.com or performancebike.
    >
    > More appropriate to rbm and rst.

    Especially if spelled correctly.

  4. Melisa Johns

    Melisa Johns Guest

    My email from Performance says ok to share with my whole bike club.

    "Richard Chan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
    > techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
    > techbargins.com or performancebike.

  5. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I didn't see the coupon....

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    "Richard Chan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
    > techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
    > techbargins.com or performancebike.

  6. Ken

    Ken Guest

  7. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in news:J4ita.57921$jT3.37194 @fe09.atl2.webusenet.com:
    >
    >> I didn't see the coupon....
    >
    >It was good for one day only (May 3).

    I have a performance couple for 20% off that I got in the mail a while back. It does not expire till
    early june. If I remember, I'll post the code here tomorrow.

  8. Dan

    Dan Guest

    10% nashbar tkm4 exp 6/3 20% performance 7731047 exp 6/14

    Dan

  9. Dan wrote:

    > 10% nashbar tkm4 exp 6/3 20% performance 7731047 exp 6/14
    >
    > Dan

    What's the minimum dollar amount for this coupon?