20% Off at Performancebike.com

Richard Chan

Guest
Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
techbargins.com or performancebike.

"Richard Chan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
> techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
> techbargins.com or performancebike.

More appropriate to rbm and rst.

Phil Holman

My email from Performance says ok to share with my whole bike club.

"Richard Chan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
> techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
> techbargins.com or performancebike.

I didn't see the coupon....

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

"Richard Chan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Great for big ticket items. Need to use a coupon code at checkout. You can find it at
> techbargains.com. I can post a direct URL but not sure is it kosher. I have no connection to
> techbargins.com or performancebike.

10% nashbar tkm4 exp 6/3 20% performance 7731047 exp 6/14

Dan

Dan wrote:

> 10% nashbar tkm4 exp 6/3 20% performance 7731047 exp 6/14
>
> Dan

What's the minimum dollar amount for this coupon?