20" to 24"

it will be different, but spend ten minutes getting used to it and it'll
be the same. EXCEPT for doing tricks, those will be different and
probably harder.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

After not doing anything for 20 years other than messing around at a
bike shop just to make sure I could still ride one, I got a Torker LX
24. Took me 3 or 4 tries to mount it and a couple of fairly graceful
UPDs before I actually got anywhere... but after that, it was nothing.
Just a matter of getting used to the bigger wheel. It's like I was
over correcting at first.

Just don't get crazy until you're used to it, but it's just a minor
adjustment. I imagine if you're doing unispins and stuff, it may
present more difficulty as it's heavier and has a larger diameter so
for some tricks, clearance could be an issue.

--
Racenut
Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339

I have on occasion ridden my friends 24s and I found that I could ride
it instantly but when it came to tricks all i could do the same was
hopping.

Your experience may be different but I would advise against changing
for something like a talent show.

--
ntappin

unist wrote:
> my main tricks are one foot extended and on frame, backwards, jumping up
> stairs, jumping off stage(im not telling the teachers this when
> auditions come around) and gapping between stair sets.

it shouldn't be too hard to switch then...just practice a little bit
before you do the performance.

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

It won't be hard at all. I tried my friends 24" out once and after about
5 minutes of farting around on it i could do everything i new how to do
at the time on my 20" as i could on his 24".

--
unicyclerpunk

Who shot the sherriff????.......habbywall did of course but now the
question is Who shot the deputy? is he still alive?
unicyclerpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11009