$2000 for full durace?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by dukey81, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. dukey81

    dukey81 New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2003
    Hi guys am getting a new tri bike want full durace components have been quoted $2000 for this. Is this a good price?

    Tags:

  2. Dukey,

    ebay is your friend....

    this auction has 18 hours left at time of this message, and the auction is currently at $600....

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3638394349&category=7295 "dukey81"
    > Hi guys am getting a new tri bike want full durace components have been quoted $2000 for this. Is
    > this a good price?

  3. Brizza

    Brizza New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2003
    $2000 for DA on a tri bike?

    Check the frame and wheel quality, but DA for the price sounds good to me.

    Brian

  4. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "Andrew Morris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3fbc7226$0$14055
    > ebay is your friend....
    >
    > this auction has 18 hours left at time of this message, and the auction is currently at $600....

    Cheaper than Ultegra... I might have a bid :) hippy