*** 2000 miles touring in France Video ! ***

voleurs

Feb 7, 2010
Hi everyone, my name is Richard. I am a 22year old university student. Last year a friend and I cycled 2000 miles around the outside of france for 6 weeks. We went from the North West (Roscoff) to the SW (Pyrenees mountains) to the East (Nimes) then to Grenoble and Switzerland then to the German border and finally metz. It was the best holiday of my life. We plan to cycle the circumference of germany this summer for a couple of months, then will plan start saving to do a round the world trip. I'm hooked, bicycle touring is the best thing i've ever done !

Here is the link :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_-fHjRQ30[/ame]

Cheers :)

Rich :D

(destinations: Roscoff, Chateaulin, Quimper, Lorient, Vannes,Penestin, Nantes, St. Jeans de Monts, La Franche Sur Mer, La Rocelle, Rochefort, Royan, St. Ciers, Sur Grande, Blaye, Bordeaux, Arachon, St. Girons Plage, Bidart, Orthez, Luz St. Sauver, Col du tourmalet, Montrejeau, Foix, Carcassonne, Agde, Sete, Nimes, Port du Gard, St. Marcellin, Grenoble, Chambery, Geneve (Switzerland), Portarlier, Maiche, Belfort, Colmar, Ribeauville, Obernai, *****e, Metz, Paris, Cherbourg.)

congratulations,
bike touring can be a hard-to-beat experience
Which brand did you have for Racks ? Did you broke them while touring ? Were they Aluminium or Steel ones ?

Hi, we used Tubus Ergo lowrider front racks and Tubus Cargo rear racks, they were faultless, absolutely solid, not a single problem. Lifetime investment, i would highly recommend :D