Road Cycling · Public discussion

2000 S-works road bike ?

Started by cyrk007 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 922 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
15 October 2003
Last activity
16 October 2003
Original author
cyrk007
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
922
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. hi, I am looking for info on this bike. If anyone has a pic I would appreciate it. someone is selling it and I am looking to buy it, but I cant find pictures of it anywhere.. even from specialized, i just want to see what i'm buying. if anyone can help i'd really appreciate it.

    thanks, -Chris

  2. I found one. He he he.
    I'm good, no actually Google image search helps alot. Anyway your welcome.

    😄 bikeguyx4😄

    [IMG]http://www.racycles.com/sub_picture/road_bike_clearance/road_sub_clr_specialized_festina00_M4.htm" rel="ugc nofollow noopener">httproad sub clr specialized festina00 M4.htm[/IMG]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.