I have the opportunity ot buy a 2001 Cannondale CAAD4 Saeco frame for $475.
Here is how it is described in my club news letter: Cannondale 56cm CAAD-4 road bike frameset with "Slice Prodigy" carbon fiber fork in bright red SAECO racing team paint scheme. Never built up, immaculate condition; not a scratch! $475. (and the guy's contact info, but you don't need that)
I have the opportunity ot buy a 2001 Cannondale CAAD4 Saeco frame for $475.
Here is how it is described in my club news letter: Cannondale 56cm CAAD-4 road bike frameset with "Slice Prodigy" carbon fiber fork in bright red SAECO racing team paint scheme. Never built up, immaculate condition; not a scratch! $475. (and the guy's contact info, but you don't need that)
Should I pull the trigger?
Think GVHbikes gets $495 for new caad4s. Might check on what you can get a built one from him for if you don't have stuff to build it with.It's good enough to put anyting you want on it,if Cdale aluminum turns your cranks.