2001 Optima Dragon *FOR SALE* (again...)

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tim Knutton, May 15, 2003.

  1. Tim Knutton

    Tim Knutton Guest

    Hello everyone Once again, I'm putting my Dragon on the block. Maybe someone will bite on this third
    time around...

    http://members.shaw.ca/tknutt

    Thanks Tim Knutton Edmonton, Canada

    Tags:

  2. Tim Knutton

    Tim Knutton Guest

    Thanks to Jay for pointing out that I hadn't mentioned a price! I was in a rush when I posted. I am
    asking $2000CDN firm.

    Thanks Tim

    "Tim Knutton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello everyone Once again, I'm putting my Dragon on the block. Maybe someone will bite on this
    > third time around...
    >
    > http://members.shaw.ca/tknutt
    >

    > Thanks Tim Knutton Edmonton, Canada

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    >Tim Knutton at [email protected] wrote on 5/15/03 8:42 PM: Hello everyone Once again, I'm putting my
    >Dragon on the block. Maybe someone will bite on this third time around...
    >
    > http://members.shaw.ca/tknutt

    An approximate price posted here or on the website would be good.