Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

2002 Giant NRS Front Derailleur

Started by chileanrasta · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,839 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
8 January 2005
Last activity
1 March 2005
Original author
chileanrasta
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,839
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Can anyone please tell me what size front derailleur I have? I am looking to upgrade and I don' know what size I need. I'm pretty sure it is a top pull, bottom swing design, but I am not positive. Thanks in advance. 😕

  2. 34.9mm, top pull, bottom swing.

  3. tya said:

    34.9mm, top pull, bottom swing.


    Thanks for the info, off to Ebay I go...........! 😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.