2002 Lemond Zurich Bottom Bracket

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Blech, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Blech

    Blech Guest

    Does anyone know what the spindle length/shell width requirements are for a bottom bracket on a 2002
    Lemond Zurich?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. "Blech" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know what the spindle length/shell width requirements are for a bottom bracket on a
    > 2002 Lemond Zurich?
    >
    > Thanks

    English threading, 109.5 width for a double, 118 for a triple.

  3. Blech wrote:
    > Does anyone know what the spindle length/shell width requirements are for a bottom bracket on a
    > 2002 Lemond Zurich?

    The Zurich will generally have the standard Ultegra bottom bracket, English thread (68 mm width),
    with the spindle length determined by whether you are running a double or a triple.

    --
    R.

    <> Richard Brockie "Categorical statements <> The tall blond one. always cause trouble." <>
    [email protected]

  4. blech-<< Does anyone know what the spindle length/shell width requirements are for a bottom bracket
    on a 2002 Lemond Zurich?

    BB shell is english threaded and 68mm in width. Spindle length depends on the crank used.

  5. dave-<< Does anyone know what the spindle length/shell width requirements are
    > for a bottom bracket on a 2002 Lemond Zurich?
    >
    > Thanks

    English threading, 109.5 width for a double, 118 for a triple.

    But the 109.5 is too long for my Centaur cranks......

    Spindle length depends on the crank, no? I don't assume it to be shimano cranks...