2002 Look KG361 sizing

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Blech, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Blech

    Blech Guest

    Do the '02 KG361's only come in odd-sizes? I purchased a 59cm KG361 last year and I was just looking
    at the receipt recently and noticed it listed a 58cm frame. I've measured the seat tube as
    accurately as I can and came up with 59cm. Did the shop just make a mistake?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Blech" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Do the '02 KG361's only come in odd-sizes? I purchased a 59cm KG361 last year and I was just
    > looking at the receipt recently and noticed it listed a 58cm frame. I've measured the seat tube as
    > accurately as I can and came up with 59cm. Did the shop just make a mistake?

    Probably just a copy error. Look says "odd sizes 51 through 59 cm".

    But measuring "alternate material" frames ( even some newish steel bikes) can be an exercise in
    semantics:

    http://www.yellowjersey.org/talnsize.html