2003 3ZSSE web site?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gman, May 8, 2003.

  1. Gman

    Gman Guest

    What's the URL JD?

  2. Gman

    Gman Guest

  3. Gman wrote:

    >What's the URL JD?

    Man I'd like to do this, but I read the following on the 'net, so I'm leery of these
    organized events:

    Most trails are not made to handle a thundering desperate herd and when the herd comes, it leaves a
    giant mess, all at the expense of the land. I blame the organizers AND those who participate...

    ;*)

    I yank your chain...I'll see if I can convince the Good Dr. and the Piggyboy to head that way. Might
    be a good birthday trip for me.

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

  5. Gman

    Gman Guest

    > Which is why there will never be more than 19 riders on the 3ZSSE and it's not a race. The low
    > number takes "thundering herd" from the equation and the fact that it's not a race keeps the
    > "desperate" away.

    I'll be desperate after the first climb! :)

  6. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Penny S. wrote:
    > JD wrote: .
    >
    >>Compare that to 1,000 drones running in circles on the same trail for 24 hours,
    >

    > I have yet to figure out the appeal of 24 hour racing. I need my sleep... doing late night laps
    > just doesn't do anything for me.
    >
    > Penny

    I agree. And not only would it suck at the time, it would suck for days afterward.

    Kathleen

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Which is why there will never be more than 19 riders on the 3ZSSE and it's not a race. The low
    > > number takes "thundering herd" from the equation and the fact that it's not a race keeps the
    > > "desperate" away.
    >
    > I'll be desperate after the first climb! :)

    Sandbagger.

    JD