2003 3ZSSE web site?

Gman wrote:

>What's the URL JD?

Man I'd like to do this, but I read the following on the 'net, so I'm leery of these
organized events:

Most trails are not made to handle a thundering desperate herd and when the herd comes, it leaves a
giant mess, all at the expense of the land. I blame the organizers AND those who participate...

;*)

I yank your chain...I'll see if I can convince the Good Dr. and the Piggyboy to head that way. Might
be a good birthday trip for me.

> Which is why there will never be more than 19 riders on the 3ZSSE and it's not a race. The low
> number takes "thundering herd" from the equation and the fact that it's not a race keeps the
> "desperate" away.

I'll be desperate after the first climb! :)

Penny S. wrote:
> JD wrote: .
>
>>Compare that to 1,000 drones running in circles on the same trail for 24 hours,
>

> I have yet to figure out the appeal of 24 hour racing. I need my sleep... doing late night laps
> just doesn't do anything for me.
>
> Penny

I agree. And not only would it suck at the time, it would suck for days afterward.

Kathleen

Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Which is why there will never be more than 19 riders on the 3ZSSE and it's not a race. The low
> > number takes "thundering herd" from the equation and the fact that it's not a race keeps the
> > "desperate" away.
>
> I'll be desperate after the first climb! :)

Sandbagger.

JD