2003 Gary Fisher Big Sur or Trek 8000

> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > You know squat about my life.

> > Yes, I squat on your (lack of) life.

> Also, consider yourself now with the likes of frightpig, duhski and
> other various idiots in this newsgroup that don't contribute anything
> meaningful and hence are not worthy of any more responses from me.

"Not worthy" and yet you have to make 2 seperate replies to my post.
I'm sure my life will continue on as it always has.

> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > You know squat about my life.

> > Yes, I squat on your (lack of) life.

> Also, consider yourself now with the likes of frightpig, duhski and
> other various idiots in this newsgroup that don't contribute anything
> meaningful and hence are not worthy of any more responses from me.

When you say "meaningful" do you mean calling people "e-tard",
telling them to use Google and just being an all around jerk to
newcomers? Your *useless-to-meaningful* responses run about 15 to 1.