2003 Norba NCS Schedule

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Michael Dart, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    For those interested: NCS 1: May 15-18, Snow Summit Resort, Big Bear Lake, Calif. NCS 2: June 12-15,
    Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Snowshoe, W. Va. NCS 3: June 19-22, Mount Snow Resort, Mount Snow, Vt. NCS
    4: July 24-27, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint, Idaho. NCS 5: Aug. 14-17, Durango Mountain
    Resort, Durango, Colo. Mike

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > For those interested: NCS 1: May 15-18, Snow Summit Resort, Big Bear Lake, Calif. NCS 2: June
    > 12-15, Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Snowshoe, W. Va. NCS 3: June 19-22, Mount Snow Resort, Mount
    > Snow, Vt. NCS 4: July 24-27, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint, Idaho. NCS 5: Aug. 14-17,
    > Durango Mountain Resort, Durango, Colo. Mike

    And your Expert debut June 12-15 ;~ ()

    Did you get a MX helmet yet?
    --
    Slacker

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > And your Expert debut June 12-15 ;~ ()

    Yes.

    > Did you get a MX helmet yet?

    The 661 isn't good enough? Or you talkin' something with a DOT rating?

    > --
    > Slacker

  4. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > For those interested: NCS 1: May 15-18, Snow Summit Resort, Big Bear Lake, Calif. NCS 2: June
    > > 12-15, Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Snowshoe, W. Va. NCS 3: June 19-22, Mount Snow Resort, Mount
    > > Snow, Vt. NCS 4: July 24-27, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint, Idaho. NCS 5: Aug. 14-17,
    > > Durango Mountain Resort, Durango, Colo. Mike
    >
    > And your Expert debut June 12-15 ;~ ()
    >
    > Did you get a MX helmet yet?
    > --
    > Slacker

    any one going to Schwietzer? There's a very good chance that I'll be on the first aid crew there. I
    worked the NORBA races last time they came through... what great time!

    Penny

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > Did you get a MX helmet yet?
    >
    > The 661 isn't good enough? Or you talkin' something with a DOT rating?
    >
    > > --
    > > Slacker

    Yeah, DOT or better yet Snell. It's probably just me, but I feel much more comfortable with
    something a little stronger.
    --
    Slacker

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "penny s" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > For those interested: NCS 1: May 15-18, Snow Summit Resort, Big Bear Lake, Calif. NCS 2: June
    > > > 12-15, Snowshoe Mountain Resort, Snowshoe, W. Va. NCS 3: June 19-22, Mount Snow Resort, Mount
    > > > Snow, Vt. NCS 4: July 24-27, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint, Idaho. NCS 5: Aug. 14-17,
    > > > Durango Mountain Resort, Durango, Colo. Mike
    > >
    > > And your Expert debut June 12-15 ;~ ()
    > >
    > > Did you get a MX helmet yet?
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >

    > any one going to Schwietzer? There's a very good chance that I'll be on the first aid crew there.
    > I worked the NORBA races last time they came through... what great time!
    >
    > Penny

    That's a long drive from Los Angeles.
    --
    Slacker

  7. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > > > Did you get a MX helmet yet?
    > >
    > > The 661 isn't good enough? Or you talkin' something with a DOT rating?
    > >
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    >
    > Yeah, DOT or better yet Snell. It's probably just me, but I feel much more comfortable with
    > something a
    little stronger.
    > --
    > Slacker

    I'll look into that. Thanks for the concern. ;^)

    Mike