2003 TDF : Placings to be revised

limerickman

Jan 5, 2004
Following another doping controversy, the ASO is pleased to present the revised
2003 GC podium.

(our picture shows Lance Armstrong receiving the 2003 TDF trophy, to his right is second placed Jan Ullrich wearing the number 13 - unlucky for some - and next to Ullrich is the newly promoted third place, Bovis the Bovine)

Bravo!

This is the funniest post I have ever read re: synthetic hemoglobin references

Lim is the man!

From now on victory speeches will go: "I'd like to thank my family, my team and Gladys the Cow...

The chickens (or is that bovines) have come home to roost it seems.

cow_400.jpg

Doctor.House said:
Bravo!

This is the funniest post I have ever read re: synthetic hemoglobin references

Lim is the man!
Of course, that would be difficult because synthetic hemoglobin references are currently HUGE on the comedy circuit at the moment.:rolleyes:

classic1 said:
Of course, that would be difficult because synthetic hemoglobin references are currently HUGE on the comedy circuit at the moment.:rolleyes:
VeloNews may be the new one source for bovine news.

That and Dairy Farmer/Life Sciences Weekly.

Doctor.House said:
A Cat 5 post?

It is what it is: Bovine based blood doping.
So why should a funny post like this get a sticky? Other then the fact that the person who moderates the forum fins himself humorous.

Maison said:
So why should a funny post like this get a sticky? Other then the fact that the person who moderates the forum fins himself humorous.
+1 On that.

Keep it a sticky! We need a bit of humor in the midst of all this nihilism.

I hear that there is another bovine extract that heightens one's ability to come up with creatively absurd explanations. That could explain all the 'dog ate my homework' lines of reasoning we've been hearing from accused riders.

They're doping up on ********.

limerickman said:
Following another doping controversy, the ASO is pleased to present the revised
2003 GC podium.

(our picture shows Lance Armstrong receiving the 2003 TDF trophy, to his right is second placed Jan Ullrich wearing the number 13 - unlucky for some - and next to Ullrich is the newly promoted third place, Bovis the Bovine)
Hey Lim, This thread should be closed and kept in the doping forum!;)