2003 Toronto Bike Show

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mudhead

    Mudhead Guest

    On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:10:59 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Jim, Mr.Chris, Brian "Rat Boy" and myself will be at the TO Bike Show. If anybody wants to hook up
    >and meet there, just say (or send me an email):
    >
    >http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/springabout.html
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    What day do you intend to be there? I have yet to mak up my mind which day to attend, of course work
    might do that for me.

    Mud

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Mudhead" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:10:59 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Jim, Mr.Chris, Brian "Rat Boy" and myself will be at the TO Bike Show. If anybody wants to hook
    > >up and meet there, just say (or send me an email):
    > >
    > >http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/springabout.html
    > >
    > >- CA-G
    > >
    > >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    > >
    > What day do you intend to be there? I have yet to mak up my mind which day to attend, of course
    > work might do that for me.

    We are going to be there Sat, March 1st. We are the 3 goofy looking guys and the chick.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!