2003 Vision Pricing

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Devon, Feb 8, 2003.

  1. Devon

    Devon Guest

    I had heard that Vision was reducing MSRP for 2003 models, but have been unable to find those prices
    anywhere online. Can anyone direct me to the new pricing? I am particularly interested in the R44
    and R64 models.

    DeVon 2002 Vision 54 USS/Pantour

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    DeVon wrote:

    > I had heard that Vision was reducing MSRP for 2003 models, but have been unable to find those
    > prices anywhere online. Can anyone direct me to the new pricing? I am particularly interested in
    > the R44 and R64 models.

    DeVon,

    I suggest contacting a Vision dealer for a price sheet, as I do not believe that ATP Vision has ever
    posted bike prices on their website. Or you could ask the company directly:

    Ricky Comar Marketing Director, ATP, Inc. Vision Recumbent Bicycles - www.VisionBikes.com
    [email protected] 425-673-2448 Fax 673-4668

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) Various HPV's

  3. I *think* the R-64 and R-65 were reduced something like $400 or $500 from the initial 2002 prices.

    You MUST test ride the R-64/65. It is a VERY impressive recumbent.

    --
    Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "DeVon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I had heard that Vision was reducing MSRP for 2003 models, but have been unable to find those
    > prices anywhere online. Can anyone direct me to the new pricing? I am particularly interested in
    > the R44 and R64 models.
    >
    > DeVon 2002 Vision 54 USS/Pantour

  4. Greyfx2

    Greyfx2 Guest