2004 cannondale f300 frame size

hi!

I recently discovered a crack in the head tube of my current bike and
would like to purchase a used one to replace this frame in a pinch
until i can get the money together for a new bike next season. i know
it's not ideal, but someone local is selling a 2004 cannondale f300 in
the "large" frame size. i'm not sure if this might be a hair too big
for me. i'm 5'11" with a 32" inseam.

anyone happen to know what a "large" equates to in frame inches on a
2004 f300? cannondale's site wasn't much help.

thanks a lot!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hi!
>
> I recently discovered a crack in the head tube of my current bike and
> would like to purchase a used one to replace this frame in a pinch
> until i can get the money together for a new bike next season. i know
> it's not ideal, but someone local is selling a 2004 cannondale f300 in
> the "large" frame size. i'm not sure if this might be a hair too big
> for me. i'm 5'11" with a 32" inseam.
>
> anyone happen to know what a "large" equates to in frame inches on a
> 2004 f300? cannondale's site wasn't much help.
>
> thanks a lot!

I'm 5' 11" also and have a Cannondale F300 in large size and it fits me just
fine. But something to think about, my bike doesn't seem to have sufficient
ground clearance at the bottom bracket, I think it may be the frame is
designed for the Cannondale Headshok and the F300 has a Rock Shok fork. I
have an F600 with the Headshok and it has about 1" more clearance.