2004 C'dale r1000 riders

Scott'sTrek1000 said:
Butt out, poopy-face. Just because (in your mind) insulting is the norm, don't expect the rest of us to just sit and take it. Go get a self-help book so you can realize that it's OK to be nice. We're not here to hurt you boudreaux. Let us all help you heal your inner-child.
Dr. Phil you are not. I'm gonna go ride my bike now.TTFN.

cdaleguy said:
Don't hold "...i have helped you on this message board" **** over my head. If you insult me, you're gonna get it back. You think that, just because you have given me advice, now you can belittle me? WRONG! You're like the parent that puts down their child, then, when the child retaliates, you hold it over their head that you have raised them, done this and that for them. Mean is mean and I won't stand for it.

That’s fine, I won’t help you anymore then. Besides is a little criticism that mean? All I am saying is that your name is unoriginal and you come back saying I am a ****. What was meaner?

OK, now we have Scotty posting on the same thread under two different names. Now that is a tad pathetic. If you are that bent out of shape, burn some energy turning cranks and give it a rest.

Congrats on the new bike by the way.

JR, see ya Monday.

do you know the seat post diameter required for a CAAD7 Optimo Frame? i think its the 27.8 but could it be the oversize 31.8? if you did it would be great. thanks

capwater said:
OK, now we have Scotty posting on the same thread under two different names. Now that is a tad pathetic. If you are that bent out of shape, burn some energy turning cranks and give it a rest.

Congrats on the new bike by the way.

JR, see ya Monday.

I was at work when I posted the other (i hadn't changed over my work name yet). Pathetic is not nice to say.

jitterbug: You started it. There is no reason to even start **** like that. What was the reasoning behind saying "how original?", ....just to stir **** up is all that it will do. I appreciate all advice that I get from everybody but don't hold it over my head like I owe you something after you talk smack about me,,,,,,,,,unprovoked.

cdaleguy said:
I was at work when I posted the other (i hadn't changed over my work name yet). Pathetic is not nice to say.

You are right that is not pathetic. Getting on-line and asking if a $7000 Litespeed is worth $1000, that is pathetic.

Starting 6 threads because you are worried about your frame being too small is pathetic.

Screwing up your rear wheel trying to true it is pathetic.

Thinking your new wheels are “taller” now that is pathetic.

Know anyone like this?

cdaleguy said:
jitterbug: You started it.

If calling you unoriginal is "starting it" then I am guilty.

cdaleguy said:
What was the reasoning behind saying "how original?"

Gee after all the threads you started asking “is this bike any good? Is that bike any good? Are these wheels any good? Is this HRM any good? Are all/most parts interchangeable? Does my bike fit me? After all that you named your self "cdaleguy." So I figured you were incapable of independent thought. Then you replied “****” and proved me wrong; you are capable of independent thought. Good for you. :)

cdaleguy said:
I appreciate all advice that I get from everybody but don't hold it over my head like I owe you something after you talk smack about me,,,,,,,,,unprovoked.

I am not holding anything over your head. However, if someone helped me out and I did something dumb then they cracked on me, I would simply smile and say ok your right I was dumb. How was I supposed to know you were going to act violently after a little sarcasm? It was never a mean comment so chill out.

P.S. I am “starting it” now.

cdaleguy said:
I was at work when I posted the other (i hadn't changed over my work name yet).

Tube: $4.99
Trek 1000: $500
Not realizing that your user id on a public internet forum isn't tied to a static IP address: Priceless.........

capwater said:
Tube: $4.99
Trek 1000: $500
Not realizing that your user id on a public internet forum isn't tied to a static IP address: Priceless.........

IMAO... or is it LMAO? Scott do you know?

Good one cap

You girls keep laughing it up. lmao, imao....whatever. it's probably closer to ltma (that's "laughing through my ass"). By the way, nice spelling. You should really use spell-check before you send posts. Speaking of pathetic, how pathetic is it to look at every post i've ever put?...either pathetic or bordering on stalking. This is just what the message board needs, a guy that gives you advice then giggles childishly behind your back. Do you come here to make yourself feel better? Do you work at the same place as boudreaux? I'm all for sarcasm....in fact, you couldn't hold my sarcastic jock. But by not suggesting that you are using sarcasm, is called being a ****. You should really practice being sarcastic, in the mirror.

cdaleguy said:
You girls keep laughing it up. lmao, imao....whatever. it's probably closer to ltma (that's "laughing through my ass"). By the way, nice spelling. You should really use spell-check before you send posts.

Actually, I think you should use spell check yourself before incorrectly playing the spell check (lame-o surest sign that you are fighting a loosing forum battle) card. While you are at that, take a look at capitalization rules.

cdaleguy said:
Speaking of pathetic, how pathetic is it to look at every post i've ever put?

I think its pretty common to look at new posts. Are you sure you want to insult everyone on this forum that reads new posts?

cdaleguy said:
...either pathetic or bordering on stalking.

Nope, your questions are just so stupid that they stand out.

cdaleguy said:
Do you work at the same place as boudreaux?

Since he is one of the most knowledgeable people on this forum, I take your putting us in the same boat as a compliment. Thank you.

cdaleguy said:
I'm all for sarcasm....in fact, you couldn't hold my sarcastic jock. But by not suggesting that you are using sarcasm, is called being a ****.

Good one.... (I am being S A R C A S T I C) I incorrectly assumed you were smart enough to notice sarcasm without spelling it out so I'll do that for you from now on.

You: "...fighting a loosing..."
Me: Uh, that's LOSING, not loosing. Speaking of loose, how's your girlfriend?

You: I think its pretty......
Me: IT'S, DUMMY

Oh, and jitteringjr is one heck of a cool, original name. Did your parents name you that because you have turrets or is your boyfriend making you take a jitterbug class at the local community college?

You: Are you sure you want to insult everyone on this forum that reads new posts?
Me: No! But I am sure that I want to insult you.

cdaleguy said:
You: "...fighting a loosing..."
Me: Uh, that's LOSING, not loosing. Speaking of loose, how's your girlfriend?

You: I think its pretty......
Me: IT'S, DUMMY

Both 'loosing' and 'its' are correctly spelled words and can't be corrected by a spell checker. If you had said, "make sure you do a grammar check," I would have given you credit. Since you made capitalization errors in your post, you have no place correcting the grammar of others. Lastly on this, check out my, "lame-o surest sign that you are fighting a loosing forum battle" comment. Knit-picking grammar only proves your desperation and quite frankly, I could care less about grammar on a forum.

cdaleguy said:
.....or is your boyfriend making you take a jitterbug class at the local community college?

No, but I have taught a Lindy Hop class at a community college

cdaleguy said:
Me: No! But I am sure that I want to insult you.

You are free to do so, but I suggest you find ways to do so without insulting hoards of other people.

All insulting and sarcasm aside and I am not saying this to be mean, but for your own good. After reading your treads about how you thought your bike was stolen from UPS shipping and insinuated that it was going to be sold on Ebay just because you could not get proper tracking information on a non-business day, it led me to believe that you have a disease called paranoid personality disorder. Another symptom is, “Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights.” Just like your over reacting to the ‘unoriginal’ comment. I am surely no clinical psychologist and that is why I suggest you go see a mental health professional. I am sure they can give you drugs to alleviate your problem and help you. Good luck.

Further symptoms can be found in the DSM IV or on this link:

http://www.psychnet-uk.com/clinical_psychology/criteria_personality_paranoid.htm

You told me nothing that I will not admit myself. I DO hold grudges. In fact, I like to think of myself as the KING of holding grudges.

By the way, Mr. Grammar....the quote is "i couldn't care less", suggesting that you already care the least amount. By your saying that you COULD care less is allowing room to care "less."

you: You are free to do so, but I suggest you find ways to do so without insulting hoards of other people.
me: Don't drag others in to this. This is me against you.

I love you, man. Great use of the DSM IV, although, you should see the revised DSM IV R.

Scott, after the multitude of PM's you'd sent I had you made out as a nice guy eager to lean a lot about cycling. Keep it focused in the cycling and lighten up dude. :)

cdaleguy said:
By the way, Mr. Grammar....the quote is "i couldn't care less", suggesting that you already care the least amount. By your saying that you COULD care less is allowing room to care "less."

You are correct. If “I couldn't care less” I guess I wouldn’t be here in the first place. I can care less. P.S. hit the shift key when you type the word ‘I’.

cdaleguy said:
you: You are free to do so, but I suggest you find ways to do so without insulting hoards of other people.
me: Don't drag others in to this. This is me against you.

$&#???? What? You are the one trying to bring others into it with generalized comments. "This is me against you" is my point.

cdaleguy said:
I love you, man. Great use of the DSM IV, although, you should see the revised DSM IV R.

It's DSM IV TR if you are going to be specific. Say what you have to say to protect your image as long as you seek help privately.

You had me at "boy, how original."

I didn't know the DSM had been revised again. I had better tell my therapist.

Hey, R2D2,,,,,,,butt out. Tell Luke I said "hello." Just kidding.

How is that, for the use of "I?"

Hey Scott:

I think you have achieved a sufficient level of fame to let this thread die and have clearly established your new identity as "cdaleguy". Give it a rest, go outside and enjoy the fresh air ....... maybe on a bike.

Cheers!

capwater said:
Hey Scott:

I think you have achieved a sufficient level of fame to let this thread die and have clearly established your new identity as "cdaleguy". Give it a rest, go outside and enjoy the fresh air ....... maybe on a bike.

Cheers!

Did somebody request some tapwater? Didn't think so. Cheers!