2004 Giant Iguana ????

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by kandiguy, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. kandiguy

    kandiguy New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2004
    I hear that some peices of a Giant Iguana come apart easy and that the bike cant handle rally rough riding. If someoen has this bike and has an opinion please reply.
    -thanks

    Tags:

  2. Zeeexsixare

    Zeeexsixare Guest

    kandiguy wrote:
    > I hear that some peices of a Giant Iguana come apart
    > easy and that the bike cant handle rally rough riding.
    > If someoen has this bike and has an opinion please
    > reply. -thanks

    It's a perfectly competent mountain bike, but only if it's
    built correctly. Where's your source? What fell
    off/broke/died on the bike? Details, please.

    In a similar thread, I bent a frame... a Dyno to be exact.
    It folded all the way over 180 degrees so that the front
    wheel was next to the rear wheel. They must be weak because
    it didn't survive the five stories I dropped the bike
    perpendicularly onto a rail.

    Don't believe all you hear unless you hear reasons why. Even
    when you hear reasons why, don't believe them.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. kandiguy

    kandiguy New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2004

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    kandiguy <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I hear that some peices of a Giant Iguana come apart
    > easy and that the bike cant handle rally rough riding.
    > If someoen has this bike and has an opinion please
    > reply. -thanks

    Rally riding isn't all that rough.

    JD