2004 masters road natz?

Dumbass -

Please try to keep things related to Bicycle Racing.

thank you for your cooperation.

You guys are funny...seems to me the last time I raced a Cat 2-3 race...I WON! at 37 years old!

Just fooling around :)

"Mike S." <mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet> wrote in message news:TwCub.19241$6G3.16517@fed1read06...

> > Dumbass -
> >
> > Please try to keep things related to Bicycle Racing.
> >
> > thank you for your cooperation.
> >
> I.e.: geezers in wheelchairs need not apply.
>
> Mike

In article <[email protected]>, sabine
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Didn't he just lose two races in a row to some guy from California?

At least he can get in line with everyone else who has been losing Cross races to
California riders :)

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:201120031902439613%[email protected]...
> In article <201120031030539966%[email protected]>, Casey Kerrigan
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>, sabine <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Didn't he just lose two races in a row to some guy from California?
> >
> > At least he can get in line with everyone else who has been losing Cross races to California
> > riders :)
>
> Casey with the smack talk!
>
> It ain't braggin' if you can back it up.

Dumbass -

It is bragging if it isn't the smack-talker that's doing the back-up.