2004 OCR1 Stem

SKAUFMAN12

Jul 12, 2004
The specs. from Giant describe the headset as integrated, but they do not say if it is 1" or 1-1/8" or something else. Does anyone know if I can put on a standard threadless 1-1/8" Stem as I need one slightly shorter than the one that came standard.

SKAUFMAN12 said:
The specs. from Giant describe the headset as integrated, but they do not say if it is 1" or 1-1/8" or something else. Does anyone know if I can put on a standard threadless 1-1/8" Stem as I need one slightly shorter than the one that came standard.

Most 1 1/8" stems- when you buy them come with an insert spacer for use with 1" so the point is moot either way it will fit. But I bet that it is 1 1/8" if it is intregrated. Just buy the 1 1/8" and make sure your LBS supplies the spacer, piece of cake!

SKAUFMAN12 said:
It's a 1 1/8" steerer with a threadless headset, for sure.