2004 TDF Route

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by waffle, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. waffle

    waffle Guest

    Tags:

  2. Yeah seen it. Sure is gonna be an interesting one with the scheduling of
    both time trial within a cpl of days of each other and in the last 5 days of
    the tour. The TT up Alpe de Huez will be an epic stage. Can't wait

    "waffle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > for anyone interested, the 2004 TDF route has been announced. Check out:
    > http://www.letour.fr/2004/presentationus/parcours.html

  3. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Marvin Martian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Yeah seen it. Sure is gonna be an interesting one with the scheduling

    of
    > both time trial within a cpl of days of each other and in the last 5

    days of
    > the tour. The TT up Alpe de Huez will be an epic stage. Can't wait

    They are going to TT up Huez?! That'll take away all the fun
    of watching the climbers battle each other for the stage win...

    ah well.. change is as good as a holid.. no it isn't! who the
    hell has been spreading these lies?! I want names damnit!

    hippy ;-)