2004 TDF Route

Yeah seen it. Sure is gonna be an interesting one with the scheduling of
both time trial within a cpl of days of each other and in the last 5 days of
the tour. The TT up Alpe de Huez will be an epic stage. Can't wait

"waffle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> for anyone interested, the 2004 TDF route has been announced. Check out:
> http://www.letour.fr/2004/presentationus/parcours.html

"Marvin Martian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yeah seen it. Sure is gonna be an interesting one with the scheduling

of
> both time trial within a cpl of days of each other and in the last 5

days of
> the tour. The TT up Alpe de Huez will be an epic stage. Can't wait

They are going to TT up Huez?! That'll take away all the fun
of watching the climbers battle each other for the stage win...

ah well.. change is as good as a holid.. no it isn't! who the
hell has been spreading these lies?! I want names damnit!

hippy ;-)