2004 Toronto Bike Show

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:02:12 -0500, "Carla A-G"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.
    >
    >http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    I'm going to be in Toronto Sunday 3/7 probably get there around 8:30 pm. No bike though. It would be
    fun to meet you and Jim. If it's still going on around 9:00 pm I'll look for you guys.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  4. Mudhead

    Mudhead Guest

  5. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

  6. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:02:12 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.
    > >
    > >http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/
    > >
    > >- CA-G
    > >
    > >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >
    > I'm going to be in Toronto Sunday 3/7 probably get there around 8:30 pm. No bike though. It would
    > be fun to meet you and Jim. If it's still going on around 9:00 pm I'll look for you guys.
    >
    > Peace, Bill

    Bill, we're going to be there either that Friday or Saturday, we'll be gone by Sunday.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  7. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest