2004 Toronto Bike Show

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:02:12 -0500, "Carla A-G"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.
>
>http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/
>
>- CA-G
>
>Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I'm going to be in Toronto Sunday 3/7 probably get there around 8:30 pm. No bike though. It would be
fun to meet you and Jim. If it's still going on around 9:00 pm I'll look for you guys.

Peace, Bill

:-]

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:02:12 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >We'll be there. If anyone wants to hook up, just say.
> >
> >http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/
> >
> >- CA-G
> >
> >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
> >
> I'm going to be in Toronto Sunday 3/7 probably get there around 8:30 pm. No bike though. It would
> be fun to meet you and Jim. If it's still going on around 9:00 pm I'll look for you guys.
>
> Peace, Bill

Bill, we're going to be there either that Friday or Saturday, we'll be gone by Sunday.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!