2004 Tour

highm8ntce

Sep 30, 2003
Does anyone know of tour groups that travel the route of the tour? I am wanting to surprise my husband next year.
Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by highm8ntce
Does anyone know of tour groups that travel the route of the tour? I am wanting to surprise my husband next year.
Thanks for your help.

there is a company in the uk , called graham baxter i think. dont know if they cater for overseas clients , if thats where you are.

Try Inside Track Tours. They are friends of Tyler Hamilton's and have a lot of good inside access to the tour and the pro riders.
http://www.insidetracktours.com/goodwords.htm

We went on our own for the last three years and there is nothing like "being there" to experience the tour. It's really the experience of a lifetime

Originally posted by highm8ntce
Thanks for your help.

Will your husband be riding also? Or just watching? There are several companies that offer riding a portion of the various stages. I am going next year and I'm using Trek Travel. My friends and I got places during the third week. We will probably be riding in the Alps and then we will get to see the finish in Paris. Let me know if you want some other names of companies. Brad