Mike O'Brien

Guest
Democrats scramble to find a presidential candidate for 2004. Most don't like the poll numbers.
If the election were held today, five out of nine Supreme Court justices would vote for George
W. Bush...

Regards,

Mike O'Brien

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left...

---

Mike O'Brien wrote:

> Democrats scramble to find a presidential candidate for 2004. Most don't like the poll numbers.
> If the election were held today, five out of nine Supreme Court justices would vote for George
> W. Bush...

So there will be an election is 2004? Of course, all the voting machines may be owned by the
candidates by then, e.g. Sen. Charles Hagel, R-NE.

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:27:20 GMT, "Mike O'Brien" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Democrats scramble to find a presidential candidate for 2004. Most don't like the poll numbers.
>If the election were held today, five out of nine Supreme Court justices would vote for George
>W. Bush...

Mike,

Got *anything* remotely related to recumbent bikes to share?

I thought this might be about new recumbent models.

Tony

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 13:21:40 GMT, [email protected] (Tony) wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:27:20 GMT, "Mike O'Brien" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Democrats scramble to find a presidential candidate for 2004. Most don't like the poll numbers.
>>If the election were held today, five out of nine Supreme Court justices would vote for George
>>W. Bush...
>
>Mike,
>
>Got *anything* remotely related to recumbent bikes to share?
>
>I thought this might be about new recumbent models.
>

>Tony

I second that but if you must pollute - please warn us with an OT

"Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in

> Got *anything* remotely related to recumbent bikes to share? I thought this might be about new
> recumbent models.

Sorry. Seem to have been caught up in the "spirit of things" lately. As far as being on topic -
yesterday my wife and I went on a short, but hilly trip. Today it is cold and raining in the low
30's. Up here in Lake Wobegon Winter/Spring are often interchangeable.

Tony <[email protected]> wrote:
: Got *anything* remotely related to recumbent bikes to share?

: I thought this might be about new recumbent models.

Do they even have 2003 models yet?

What are your plans for 2004? I was thinking of extending PR to 300 km, Vätternrundan or
something... Then do some touring and racing perhaps, or get bigtime into audax stuff. Build my
first fairing... and organize a racing event. Enough? :)

On 4 Apr 2003 18:19:59 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>What are your plans for 2004? I was thinking of extending PR to 300 km, Vätternrundan or
>something... Then do some touring and racing perhaps, or get bigtime into audax stuff. Build my
>first fairing... and organize a racing event. Enough? :)

Sounds like you have a full plate!

I hope to ride more miles than ever in 2004, assuming I make it to the end of 2003.

I also hope to finally finish the Econbent SWB project I've been messing with.

Bent Bill's mixtie into dual 26 conversion looks cool, and I have a mixtie-frame Nishiki in the shed
waiting to be brought back to life (think Frankenstein - "it's alive! it's alive!).

The streamliners list at Topica has lots of traffic about coroplast full fairings. That's on the
agenda, too.

Looks like my 2004 plate is full, too. :)

Regards,

Tony