rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

2005 France Supertour

Started by a6spot · · Last activity · 1 post · 736 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
18 January 2005
Last activity
18 January 2005
Original author
a6spot
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
736
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For those who want to ride big miles, climb big mountains, ride the same
    routes as Stages 10, 11, and 12 of the Tour de France
    (http://www.letour.com/2005/presentationus/profil_11.html) , and watch the
    Tour climb Mt Galiber, this is for you (
    http://www.yjadventures.com/index.html).
    I along with 31 others did a similar tour last year and it spectacular. I
    have no affiliation with the tour but am posting this because I only made
    last year's tour because someone send me an email about it. I have ridden
    many rides and this was the most challenging and the most enjoyable.

    Jim

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.