rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

2005 KHs on unicycle.com now

Started by steveyo · · Last activity · 5 posts · 278 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 December 2004
Last activity
13 December 2004
Original author
steveyo
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
278
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I only been checking www.unicycle.com every hour or so since I heard
    about the 2005 KH cycles, and they're finally on there, though not
    available immediately (says Dec.30).

    I ordered the 29XC. Woooohoooo!!

    --
    steveyo - touring wobbler

    steveyo

    If your feet are cold, cover your head.
    - eskimo proverb
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    steveyo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7228
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36860

  2. bye bye Profile, your legacy will be gone but not forgotten..'Nice
    knowing ya.' (http://www.unicycle.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=803)

    --
    jagur - Random Unicyclist

    ---------------------------------------------------
    -Forget_Your_Life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jagur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/502
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36860

  3. oh snap!!! (must resist the urge to spend money) :eek:

    --
    zod - Southern Fried mUni

    "We say grace and we say ma'am, if you aint into that we don't give a
    damn"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36860

  4. oh sweet jesus...... i need a towel..........

    POW

    --
    Unitik908 - Level Four

    "I'm not gay, but I wish I was so I could [censored] all the homophobes off."

    --Kurt Cobain
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36860

  5. Yeah i am gonna order the 2005 KH trials within the next week.

    --
    siafirede - unicycleXcore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/36860

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.