2005 Litespeed Siena Frameset for sale with extras "LARGE" "LIKE NEW"

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Bill, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    http://www.litespeed.com/bikes/2005/siena.aspx

    The Litespeed SIENA is our most popular compact frame ever. The
    super-stiff 3Al/2.5V frame combined with titanium enhance LiteTEC
    carbon elements gives an amazingly nimble ride that won't beat you to
    pieces on the rough stuff. The strategic positioning of titanium fiber
    throughout the carbon weave takes full advantage of the dampening
    properties of titanium while dissipating residual road vibrations long
    before they get to your seat. Take a zip around the block on a SIENA
    and you'll never want to get off.

    Features
    The Real-Design HP Pro fork features titanium enhanced carbon fiber
    legs and carbon dropouts for a solid vibration-free ride. High
    performance LiteTEC carbon monostay increases lateral stiffness,
    reduces drag and allows for a smoother ride
    Uniquely rigid 3-leaf clover top tube for precise handling and control
    Ultra-aggressive compact geometry crafted of 3Al/2.5V titanium is
    super light and nimble for superior in-saddle climbing
    Oversized seat tube (31.6 seat post) adds bottom bracket stiffness
    Massive diamond-shaped down tube adds stiffness and improves power
    transfer

    Look on link for geometry.

    I am including the front derailleur band that accomodates a front
    braze-on derail and a new Syncros Seatpost.

    I rode the bike for 30 miles before I realized that I should have
    bought an XL.

    $1,400.00 plus shipping.

    e-mail [email protected] if interested. I can send pics.

    Thanks,

    Bill

    Tags:

  2. B1-<< I rode the bike for 30 miles before I realized that I should have
    bought an XL. >><BR><BR>

    Why didn't ya get a bike fit first?

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria