2005 Litespeed Siena Frameset for sale with extras "LARGE" "LIKE NEW"

Bill

Guest
http://www.litespeed.com/bikes/2005/siena.aspx

The Litespeed SIENA is our most popular compact frame ever. The
super-stiff 3Al/2.5V frame combined with titanium enhance LiteTEC
carbon elements gives an amazingly nimble ride that won't beat you to
pieces on the rough stuff. The strategic positioning of titanium fiber
throughout the carbon weave takes full advantage of the dampening
properties of titanium while dissipating residual road vibrations long
before they get to your seat. Take a zip around the block on a SIENA
and you'll never want to get off.

Features
The Real-Design HP Pro fork features titanium enhanced carbon fiber
legs and carbon dropouts for a solid vibration-free ride. High
performance LiteTEC carbon monostay increases lateral stiffness,
reduces drag and allows for a smoother ride
Uniquely rigid 3-leaf clover top tube for precise handling and control
Ultra-aggressive compact geometry crafted of 3Al/2.5V titanium is
super light and nimble for superior in-saddle climbing
Oversized seat tube (31.6 seat post) adds bottom bracket stiffness
Massive diamond-shaped down tube adds stiffness and improves power
transfer

Look on link for geometry.

I am including the front derailleur band that accomodates a front
braze-on derail and a new Syncros Seatpost.

I rode the bike for 30 miles before I realized that I should have
bought an XL.

$1,400.00 plus shipping.

e-mail [email protected] if interested. I can send pics.

Thanks,

Bill

B1-<< I rode the bike for 30 miles before I realized that I should have
bought an XL. >><BR><BR>

Why didn't ya get a bike fit first?

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria