Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

2005 Manitou Axel forks...

Started by aTmSpectre · · Last activity · 2 posts · 3,138 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 August 2004
Last activity
24 June 2005
Original author
aTmSpectre
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,138
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The bike I recenltly bought came equiped with a 2005 Manitou Axel Comp. I had heard bad things about the Elite that was on last years model, but I must say that the Comp on this years model is AMAZING. It's huge, stiff, smooth, and looks good too boot. I havent' noticed any flexing or anything. Only thing I wish it had was a lock out, but so far I've seen absolutly no reason why I would need anything different. Does anybody else have any input?

  2. aTmSpectre said:

    The bike I recenltly bought came equiped with a 2005 Manitou Axel Comp. I had heard bad things about the Elite that was on last years model, but I must say that the Comp on this years model is AMAZING. It's huge, stiff, smooth, and looks good too boot. I havent' noticed any flexing or anything. Only thing I wish it had was a lock out, but so far I've seen absolutly no reason why I would need anything different. Does anybody else have any input?


    I bought a bike with the same and have blew out a seal on my third ride. I don't ride extremely hard either. The worst part is the dealer I bought the bike from went out of business, and no one else in town sells that brand...so now I'm trying to get Bike Source to help me out by dealing directly with Answer...hope it works, because I could barely afford the bike, let alone having to repair it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.