2005 Pinarello Most Bottom Bracket conversion

I have a 2005 Pinarello Paris with MOST bottom bracket( isis
version ) installed and I would like to change this to be able to use
either a Hollowtech II spindle or even better accomodate standard
threaded BB cups. From what I understand this is an option available
through changing special pinarello inserts. My questions:

1) Disassembly instructions...where could I find them or is it as
simple as tapping on the axle to "drive" the bearing out of the other
side of the frame or do I need a press?

2) Where is the best place to buy special pinarello BB inserts/axle to
make the change?

3) Any chance there are bearings on the market that would press fit
into the frame that would accomodate a conventional integrated spindle
crank and eliminate the special pinarello adapters? long shot I know.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kendall

On Jun 5, 7:39 am, [email protected] wrote:
> I have a 2005 Pinarello Paris with  MOST bottom bracket( isis
> version ) installed and I would like to change this to be able to use
> either a Hollowtech II spindle or even better accomodate standard
> threaded BB cups. From what I understand this is an option available
> through changing special pinarello inserts.  My questions:
>
> 1) Disassembly instructions...where could I find them or is it as
> simple as tapping on the axle to "drive" the bearing out of the other
> side of the frame or do I need a press?
>
> 2) Where is the best place to buy special pinarello BB inserts/axle to
> make the change?
>
> 3) Any chance there are bearings on the market that would press fit
> into the frame that would accomodate a conventional integrated spindle
> crank and eliminate the special pinarello adapters?  long shot I know.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Kendall

http://www.gitabike.com