2005 Pro Tour

Robert Chung wrote:
> The only thing on the UCI website is this: http://www.uci.ch/imgArchive/Road/News/roadreform.pdf
> which is only slightly more detailed than the PowerPoint presentations Bush gets.
>
> Yikes.
>
> This is not a well thought-out plan.

Yeah, they're making some spanish teams do the classics. This will be a disaster.

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Robert Chung wrote:
> > The only thing on the UCI website is this: http://www.uci.ch/imgArchive/Road/News/roadreform.pdf
> > which is only slightly more detailed than the PowerPoint presentations Bush gets.
> >
> > Yikes.
> >
> > This is not a well thought-out plan.
> >
> Yeah, they're making some spanish teams do the classics. This will be a disaster.

And Belgium is counting only 4 protour stages: Flanders, Liege-Bastonge-Liege, Fleche Walonne and
Gent-Wevelgem. This is unbelievable! We have together with France and Italy the biggest cycling
tradition in the world! What about Het Volk, E3 Harelbeke and Paris-Bruxelles? These races should
definitely be part of the Protour.