2005 Pro Tour

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Tags:

  2. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Robert Chung wrote:
    > The only thing on the UCI website is this: http://www.uci.ch/imgArchive/Road/News/roadreform.pdf
    > which is only slightly more detailed than the PowerPoint presentations Bush gets.
    >
    > Yikes.
    >
    > This is not a well thought-out plan.

    Yeah, they're making some spanish teams do the classics. This will be a disaster.

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Robert Chung wrote:
    > > The only thing on the UCI website is this: http://www.uci.ch/imgArchive/Road/News/roadreform.pdf
    > > which is only slightly more detailed than the PowerPoint presentations Bush gets.
    > >
    > > Yikes.
    > >
    > > This is not a well thought-out plan.
    > >
    > Yeah, they're making some spanish teams do the classics. This will be a disaster.

    And Belgium is counting only 4 protour stages: Flanders, Liege-Bastonge-Liege, Fleche Walonne and
    Gent-Wevelgem. This is unbelievable! We have together with France and Italy the biggest cycling
    tradition in the world! What about Het Volk, E3 Harelbeke and Paris-Bruxelles? These races should
    definitely be part of the Protour.