Bike Cafe · Public discussion

2005 Ride for the Roses?

Started by Stickboy · · Last activity · 5 posts · 2,171 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
25 January 2005
Last activity
29 July 2005
Original author
Stickboy
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,171
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I realize it is early, but I started training already for this ride. It will be my first Ride for the Roses and I plan on doing the 100 miles.

    I have raised $2155.00 in the last 27 days since I joined the Peloton Project.

    I have been battling Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's) since 2003 and cannot wait to cross that finish line in Texas. 🙂

    lymphomaniacs.orgrftr2005.php

    My Cancer Journal

  2. Stickboy said:

    I realize it is early, but I started training already for this ride. It will be my first Ride for the Roses and I plan on doing the 100 miles.

    I have raised $2155.00 in the last 27 days since I joined the Peloton Project.

    I have been battling Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin's and Hodgkin's) since 2003 and cannot wait to cross that finish line in Texas. 🙂

    lymphomaniacs.orgrftr2005.php

    My Cancer Journal


    I'll be doing the 100 this year, and every year after if I can. I'll ride in my mother's honor - she survived - and my Dad's - he only has a few months left...

  3. Jon Packard said:

    I'll be doing the 100 this year, and every year after if I can. I'll ride in my mother's honor - she survived - and my Dad's - he only has a few months left...


    Sorry to hear about your parents. It's amazing to see how many lives are touched by this horrible disease.

    I am hoping to make it every year to Texas to ride that 100 miles.

  4. Stickboy said:

    Sorry to hear about your parents. It's amazing to see how many lives are touched by this horrible disease.

    I am hoping to make it every year to Texas to ride that 100 miles.


    Thanks, Stickboy, I appreciate it. I'll be there every year I can, too!

  5. I had some vinyl made for my car today to try and help with my fundraising. If you see me out on the expressway be sure to beep (and Donate 😄 )!

    My new donation total: $5,575.00 😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.