2005 trek series, when?

mdbrown said:
i'm planning on buying a trek 1000 as i'm just starting out, but i'm thinking about waiting until the 2005 series comes out. does anyone have an idea about when the new series of trek bikes will be out?
I guess it is late August, since I bought the Trek 1000 this last saturday august the 28th. I got hooked riding a bike every day in Tokyo and got jealous of all the roadies there so i said I want one too! I have been riding my to class and work and love it. Cant wait to take it out on longer rides.

Great entry level bike, but then again I dont have anything to compare it too, but so far so good.

cheers

adam

adamfresno said:
I guess it is late August, since I bought the Trek 1000 this last saturday august the 28th. I got hooked riding a bike every day in Tokyo and got jealous of all the roadies there so i said I want one too! I have been riding my to class and work and love it. Cant wait to take it out on longer rides.

Great entry level bike, but then again I dont have anything to compare it too, but so far so good.

cheers

adam

Got myself a Trek 1400 2004 model on my birthday 2 weeks ago.
Was thinking about the Trek 1200, but I thought the RED colour looks a bit squishy to me :rolleyes:

Changed the awful stock seats to Fi:Zi:K Arione yesterday and took it for an hour's spin. This seat is real nice on my butt, hurt my wallet tho, but this is one heck of a purchase I won't regret :D :D

Next up, water bottle cage! Yeah!!

Still tuning the bike for better fit.
Nice ride! :cool:

Ride On!!

I debated between the 05 1500 WSD and the 2100 WSD and went with the 2100 to get the carbon seat stay and fork. Picked it up last Thursday and went out for 46 miles on Sunday, rides great. Havent' even upgraded the seat yet, it's fine for right now. But a truck pulled out in front of me on Monday, and ruined my new bike. I put it in the shop today... I hope the bike gets totaled so I can just get a new one.

I noticed on the website that TREK has a new line out call "Pilot" anyone now anything about this new line?