2006 KH Frame

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by loosejello, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. loosejello

    loosejello Guest

    Tags:

  2. I'm not going to say it's a pretty frame, but it looks impressive...

    --
    DustinMichels

    Biologically speaking, if something bites you it's more likely to be
    female. - Desmond Morris

    If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie. -
    Rask

    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
    too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

    I can resist everything except temptation. - Oscar Wilde
    DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

  3. Probailer2

    Probailer2 Guest

  4. rvs

    rvs Guest

  5. Probailer2 wrote:
    > I think I will stick to the 2005 frame.
    > The 2006 model has to mutch welding.
    > It's a little stronger than, I guess but I don't like the look of the
    > welding.

    Why would you change anyway? No use changing frames untill you wreck
    one :D and that's difficult...

    I agree with forrestunifreak, I'd like to see the complete unicycle,
    I'm getting the old model (for a brilliant price, did I miss something?

    --
    DustinMichels

    Biologically speaking, if something bites you it's more likely to be
    female. - Desmond Morris

    If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie. -
    Rask

    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
    too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

    I can resist everything except temptation. - Oscar Wilde
    DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

  6. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

  7. thieum

    thieum Guest

  8. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

  9. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  10. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    Woah! I Like It!

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Matt.
    'NEW, \"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out! BUY NOW AT
    ZAZZLE.com!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
    *"Water. Duck's back. Yeah."* -- GILD
    Habbywall, that-a-way -------------->':cool:'
    (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) Kristine is that-a-way, too.
    ----------->X
    *"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks."* lildude2 *"abbliddlbe"* -
    skate4flip
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

  11. Radical Reed

    Radical Reed Guest

  12. loosejello

    loosejello Guest

    I didn't buy a whole new unicycle, I built one last summer, then when
    the new KH frame came out in August, I got one of those. It was too
    short to fit over a Gazz, so I talked to Darren Bedford and he told me
    that he'd send me a replacement when they came out around December. It
    took longer than expected, and I just got the new frame yesterday. The
    only changes I see so far is the removal of the noodles, knurling of
    the crown, modified gusset, and 1 cm taller legs. The decals are also
    slightly different.

    --
    loosejello
    loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295

  13. loosejello

    loosejello Guest

  14. musketman

    musketman Guest

  15. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    The welds are a bit ugly and uneven. But that's what you get with
    higher volume manufacture.

    It would be neat if Kris had a few Pro frames made again to higher
    specifications and with better welds and such. Have a few frames made
    by a respected domestic bike company like 'Ventana'
    (http://www.ventanausa.com/). If you have ever seen a Ventan aluminum
    bike you know that the welds are a work of art.

    --
    john_childs

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
    Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
    'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
    'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

  16. MERCYME

    MERCYME Guest

    Evan Byrne wrote:
    > Fugly

    Thank you Evan! I'm glad you think that.

    I think its pretty cool looking. I wanna see a picture of the awesome
    changes though.

    --
    MERCYME

    Got Balls?
    The worlds #1 Professional Juggling Balls
    'www.gballz.com' (http://www.gballz.com)
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/7kk4r) *Last Updated 10/15/05*
    'My Website' (http://mercyme.unicyclist.com/) *Last updated 2/11/06*
    MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

  17. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    aaawwwww its still blue...

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -