2007 Bianchi 928 (B4P) or 2007 Fondriest RP3 Duo (Carbon choice)

dondias

Dec 25, 2007
Does anyone have knowledge of the 2007 Fondriest carbon RP3 Duo frame and ride compared to Bianchi 928?

dondias said:
Does anyone have knowledge of the 2007 Fondriest carbon RP3 Duo frame and ride compared to Bianchi 928?
Ciao! The 928 B4P is not really on the same level ad the fondriest... it's superior: the fondriest is an entry-level carbon monocoque, the 928 is better...and it's bianchi (if it has some value in your country! Up here in Italy they're much appreciated and you can re-sell them at any time).

Thanks for the information. I have had two Bianchi 928 (2005) models both damaged in collision accidents (one self inflicted!). Expensive, but hopefully insured for my recent event.

I favour the Bianchi frame as well. Hoefully I will get to the Bianchi factory as well this year for a holiday in Italy for the Nove Colli. May be bring back a spare!

Thanks for this information

dondias said:
Thanks for the information. I have had two Bianchi 928 (2005) models both damaged in collision accidents (one self inflicted!). Expensive, but hopefully insured for my recent event.

I favour the Bianchi frame as well. Hoefully I will get to the Bianchi factory as well this year for a holiday in Italy for the Nove Colli. May be bring back a spare!

Thanks for this information
Ah the nove colli... I'm a teammate of Rumsas and Tim Jones at the Parkpre, but I'm in the "circuits" section of the team, not in the "granfondo" section (we have different sponsors on the shorts). If you would like to "heat up your engine" by racing a circuit or two in the week before the race...just ask me, I'll give you all the informations ;-)